Sunday, November 11, 2012

Snow!

Nov 11, 2012

One of the advantages of moving further North was that we expected more snow.  Last year that was not the case and we had a very mild winter.  My wife and I enjoy the snow and had a hard time that we missed out last winter.  This winter has started off with a bang.  We have been getting snowed on since early Friday morning.  I haven't taken a tape measure to it but my guess is we have a good 12-18" of snow on the ground.  Looks like I should have added to the shed a little sooner since that project is only half complete.  At least the bikes have a partial shelter that is holding 12" of snow above then in stead of on top of them on top of a tarp.  
Friday Morning
 Sat Morning
 Leaves haven't fallen yet
 Luckily the branches didn't take down the power




No comments:

Post a Comment